Sunday, January 29, 2006

Awwwww



No I didn't get another puppy. But I wanted to make sure that you said awww.

I had my man over this weekend. We were sitting on the couch cuddling when he first got here and he told me that he missed me this week. I told him that I missed him too. That was the first time that we exchanged those words. We had an awesome weekend. I cooked dinner Saturday night and he spent all day with me on Sunday even though he said he was going to leave by 11:30.

Once again he got up during the night to walk the dogs for me so I could sleep. We're still taking things nice and slow, but we've started talking about things that we want to do a few months out. We decided that we're going to go to Maine for his birthday and that he's going to take me to Boston for the night for my birthday. We also talked about going to a family event in July.

Even though things are moving slowly, they seem to be moving in the right direction. He left late this afternoon and then called me to tell me that he was home and that he missed me already. That's where the awwww came from.

Almost everything else is going well. I blew a fuse earlier today and I went down to the basement to flip the switch and found that the basement had about 6 inches of water in it. So I decided not to risk standing in water AND mess with electricity. I have a plumber coming in first thing in the morning. Just what I need, to spend more money on this house. Luckily, I can live without the circuits that blew for awhile.

How was your weekend?

2 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Continued success w/your man.

Into each life a little rain must fall. But not necessarily into your cellar.

Good luck w/the flood and the fuse.

Noah

11:46 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad things are going so well with the two of you - you deserve it!

Hugs my friend.

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home