Monday, July 31, 2006

Accosted At The Mall

I was walking thru the mall trying to find Bath and Body Works. I love their Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap.

So I'm trying to find the store and I'm minding my own business, when all of a sudden I'm accosted by this young woman claiming to be from Israel. She wanted to rub me down and clean me with some stuff from the Dead Sea.

So she exfoliates my arm and puts some lotion on and she's trying to talk me into spending an arm and a leg on her product when I notice that my arm is tingling and burning. I look down and see big red blotches all over my arm. Yep, you guessed it, I was completely broken out in hives. Nice huh? So I shove my now burning and itching arm in her face and tell her that I really don't need to spend a fortune to break out in hives that I'm able to do that all on my own for free.

What a pain in the ass. So I wasted 15 minutes with this crap only to break out in hives. What a pain. I finally found the store and guess what??!! It was right near where I had walked in. I went left and it was literally the first store on the right. DUH!

Oh well. Have you ever been accosted at the mall?

5 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Sorry to hear about your hives!!

I'm surprised you didn't offer to spread it on your boot and then put your boot up her ass.

I don't get accosted because I am not at all approachable. You can do this, too, by adopting a 1000-yard deathstare and not wearing your glasses.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I used to get terrorized by those damn marketing researchers with their clipboards. Every single time I'd walk into the mall, it was like they'd sniff me out and suddenly they were in my face. I do recall saying "What part of 'no' do you not understand?" a few times.

You probably broke out in hives because she jumped you and you weren't prepared.

2:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, poor you!

Those perfume ladies scare me. They are pretty agressive with those spritzer things.

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Bobulah said...

you should go back to the mall and throw hydrochloric acid in her face, see how she likes it.

5:55 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

I always dress like a homeless person when I go to the mall. No one talks to me and sometimes I'm not allowed in to certain stores.

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home