Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ENOUGH

That's it, enough, I've had it. This is my blog, my place where I can say what I want, express myself and share my life with my friends.

This is NOT your personal battleground. I do not, nor will I start monitoring comments. However, I will not tolerate the insulting of other people in the comments or the battling back and forth.

Please take your battles to your respective blogs and keep it off mine. If you think I'm angry now, you're wrong. This is merely a friendly warning.

Thank you for your attention.

The Management

5 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Agreed.

4:13 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I think it's rude too.

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Leave, as you well know, I simply laughed at what I thought were very amusing comments. I made no nasty comments or responses to the individual who decided to try and start a fight with me on your blog. I will not accept blame for something that is clearly not my fault. Nuff said.

Your Loving Friend,

"CPOS"

8:06 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Well said! I'm glad you spoke up, it's so childish.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

You are SO right! I'm all for the group hug Fab's suggesting.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home