Thursday, September 07, 2006

Smokey And The Tapeworm

And no that's not the name of a children's book. Smokey has tapeworms. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.



The segments of the tapeworm break off and he poops them out. Absolutely disgusting. Worms are extremely contagious among dogs. So, I had to treat Smokey for worms AND Rocky, even though he's not pooping out little flattened pieces of rice.

Did I mention how gross this was? This is just so gross. I can hardly deal with it. I just feel so bad for Smokey. He's a trooper. He'll be just fine. However, I will be having nightmares about this disgusting things forever. Well, until the next gross thing comes along.

That's all I have to say on this topic. I promise not to be so gross next time.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tape worm is no more disgusting than the fungus and thingies that are alive and growing under our fingernails :D

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Ewww Tamara. Thank you. Yucky.

3:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stick to your promise, Puh-lease!!! Eewwwww.. I am sorry for Smokey though.

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROSS!!!

I hope Smokey is worm free soon.

6:00 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Please tell me more. Thanks.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Miki that's the head of a tapeworm. Pretty disgusting isn't it?

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home