Saturday, September 02, 2006

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Nothing. I worked. I got a puppy. But other than that. I did absolutely nothing. That's not as glamorous as it sounds. Trust me on that one. Sure, I sold my house and closed on it, but I didn't really do anything meaningful.

And now, the summer is over. I start school on Tuesday. Did I mention that I'm going to school? I'm working on my Master's degree. Very exciting I know. I'm sure that there will be more to come on this. However, if I don't visit your blog everyday, please understand that I'm working 50 hours a week, taking two classes and taking care of my two dogs. Please don't be insulted, I still adore you and will come see you as soon as I can! Also, keep in mind that I may be reading your blog, but not commenting.

Anyway, there is absolutely nothing exciting going on here. I hope that you are all having a very happy Labor Day!!

5 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

I didn't get a new puppy, or an old one for that matter, so you've got that on me Leave. That sounds pretty exciting.

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Hang in there Leave and remember to make special time for yourself weekly, if not daily. Even if it's a set aside specific ten minutes where you do nothing except be with yourself.

9:50 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Honey, that's not exactly nothing - you accomplished a LOT!

Don't worry about not commenting, believe me, I know how it goes. I'll just look forward to seeing you when I see you!

Hugs!

5:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck working on your Master's degree!!!

And Happy Labor Day (whatever the hell that is)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger michael price said...

Hi Leave,

I'm hanging in there reading your blog. I really appreciate your efforts because you have a heart.

Don't be discouraged. Here is my current favorite quote:

"The eternal present is the space within which your whole life unfolds, the one factor that remains constant. Life is now. There was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be. "

-Eckhart Tolle

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home