Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Count Rockula

Last night was the Tricks for Treats at Petsmart. My niece and nephew came and so did my mom and sister in law. They had cake and snacks for the people and treats for the dogs. There were so many cute costumes. My niece had a blast. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I went. My niece walked in the parade with me and she just had so much fun she didn't want to leave. Despite having a double ear infection and a sinus infection, I had a blast too.
Without further ado, here are some pictures. No, those aren't my legs and that rottweiler is Lexi, she showed up late to the party and her "mom" wanted to have her picture taken with Rocky. My mom took tons of pictures that I will post when I get them.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did Count Rockula do to the rottweiler? Beat her up? As it's "down" in the last picture (I mean, round)

3:03 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Will you post pics of your legs?

7:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics! It sounded like a blast.

I hope you feel better soon, Hon.

6:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home