Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yes, I am still alive!

I'm alive and well. I've just been super busy. School is winding down, I have about 4 weeks left and all of a sudden the workload has tripled. I've been hitting the gym at least 3-5 times a week and I've been visiting everyone else's blogs. I just haven't had time to blog myself. You guys have been keeping me very busy.

Work is great. I still love my new job. I love my dogs. School is crazy as I mentioned. Once this term is over I'll get to only take one class at a time.

Halloween is coming up and I'm excited. Rocky will be wearing his Dracula costume and participating in Petsmart's Tricks for Treats and he will be in Petco's Halloween Costume contest. I'm going a little overboard, but I paid $15 for that costume and I want my money's worth.

I'm also trying to meet someone. A little unsuccessfully, but still, I'm giving it a shot.

So, that's about all I've got. I've been keeping up on your lives and everyone seems well. I'm glad for that.

Would anyone like to do another guest post for me? Please?

5 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Rackie Baby! So good to see you checking in, and great to hear things are going so well.

If you do not post Count Rockula pictures, there will be Hell to pay.

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back...

So ehm... what are YOU wearing for Halloween anyway?

2:21 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Glad you are well, Leave. Was beginning to worry.

Agreed. Rocky pics are required.

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going so well! Yayyyyyy!!!

Let's catch up soon :-)

9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doggie pics are good. I could use a smile myself.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home