Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!


I'm heading off to NJ for the week to celebrate Thanksgiving with some different family members. I love my family up here, but they are a bunch of downers. So I'm off to have some laughs and some fun. The dogs are at the kennel and while I miss them, it's kind of nice to wake up naturally.

Anyway, this was my last week of school for my first time, which is awesome, such a relief. Next term I'll only have to take one class, which is a bonus.

I took my niece to see Flushed Away. I wanted to see Happy Feet, but you can't argue with a 4 year old. She was so sweet, when we were leaving she said, "That was great, thank you so much for taking me." Yes, she's a sweet 4 year old. Actually, my favorite thing that she said was when I was opening her water bottle for her, she clutched it to her chest and said, "You have your own right?" In other words, she didn't want to have to share with me.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything exciting or any breaking news to report. So, I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'll be back in touch when I get back!! Much love!

2 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leave

4:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home