Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Back .....From Outer Space!!

Actually, just Salt Lake City, but it feels like I was on another planet. I have to say it was beautiful out there. Everyone was really nice and I was right in down town SLC so I walked everywhere. I walked to the mall, the Temple Square and the best part was when I walked to work and back to the hotel everyday. Just something so great about that. It was a nice clean area with mountains bordering on the East and the West. It was beautiful and I had gorgeous weather all week as well. It was bout 70 and just beautiful.

I met a lot of nice people and I had a good time. My flights were awesome there and back. There were no delays or any other problems. So that was great. I wasn't even the slightest bit homesick. I went to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearse. They were awesome. Anyway, I had a good time and I'm glad to be back home.

However, when I got home I went on a date with my ex. Yes the same one that broke my heart and left me crushed for a long time. I dressed incredibly sexy and sat down in front of him and showed him that he didn't break me. I showed him that I'm happy and that I'm soooooooo over him. It may not have been the best thing or the right thing to do, but hey, it worked for me. Plus I made him pay for dinner.

Okay back to my trip. The highlight of my trip? My brand new pink 4GB Nano IPod. I love it. There was no in flight entertainment on my connecting flight so my IPod came in unbelievably handy. I think that I will hold a contest next post of songs that you think I should add to my IPod.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I only have 2 weeks left of school, this week and next. I may have actually made it thru the entire term in one piece.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, babe! Great to see you!

Sounds like you had a great trip. I wanna see the pink pod!!!

And GOOD FOR YOU on the date with the ex... I think I would have done the same...

9:51 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Did you meet an Osmond in Utah? Can you buy an Osmond to take home as a souvenir? I'd really like to use Little Jimmy Osmond as a pencil sharpener.

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip!

And damn straight he needed to pay for dinner ;-)

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home