Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ever Just Have a Feeling?

When the dogs woke me up at 4 am this morning, I knew today was going to be a very bad day. I already hate December and New Year's Day and now Christmas Eve Day will forever be ruined.

I got up this morning, walked the dogs and sat down to have my coffee. I booted up my laptop. Well, I tried to boot up my laptop. Something was horribly wrong. So I spent 3 hours messing with it and with the help of a new friend I was able to save my documents. I took the laptop to Best Buy and dropped it off for service that cost $200 and will take up to 5 days. The money isn't that big of an issue, it's the amount of time. I need my laptop for school. Right now I'm using my PC that barely works. The PC is set up on a nightstand, yes a nightstand, not even a table and I am sitting on the tupperware container that holds my puppy's dog food with the keyboard on my lap and the mouse on my knee. Could it get much worse? Yes it could. I'm going to lose all the applications and pretty much everything that was on my laptop. That sucks.

Oh and my brother and my sister in law officially separated today. They have been having marital problems for the last year or so and I guess it finally got really ugly. We're all supposed to get tgether tomorrow night for Christmas dinner. Can you say UNCOMFORTABLE? Should be fun right? The really hard thing for me about them separating is that my niece and nephew are at the EXACT same ages that my brother and I were at when my father left. Scary isn't it?

Well, I just had to get that out. Those of you that do celebrate Christmas, have a very Merry one and those that don't...have a great day. Until next time....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do indeed have that feeling. I had to go to a funeral today. Happy Freaking Christmas ;-)

3:23 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Hey Girl! Hope you have an ok Christmas anyway. I will be all on my own on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and to be honest: it sucks!!!

But we'll get through and 2007 certainly must become our year!

2:47 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Leave, I'm sorry about your computer and your brother's separation.

I think you need to get out more and meet more idiots to blog about. I wish I could loan you some.

5:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a much better 2007 ;-)

Happy new year!

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home