Sunday, December 03, 2006

Smokey Is


going to be just fine. Isn't he beautiful? He's lost a little weight, but the vet said that he needed to lose a bit and now he's at a good weight so there's no concern there. The lumps that I felt on him were just Lipomas.

Thank you all for your well wishes. Now, if you could also keep my cousin in your thoughts and prayers for her upcoming surgery.

In other news...I was walking the dogs today and a man stopped his car to talk to me. He gave me his phone number and asked me out. I was flattered. I took the number, I doubt that I'll call him, but it was flattering. This makes the third man to stop by while I was walking my dogs and ask me out in the 10 months that I've lived here. I've declined all of them, but damn it feels good. My sister in law wants to know what I wear to walk the dogs and I'm sure that you are wondering the same thing. I was wearing jeans and a turtleneck.

My next class starts tomorrow and from what I can see, it's very labor intensive and it's 6 credits. Wish me luck with this one.

Is everyone done their holiday shopping?

4 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

great news about Smokey :) ... and who needs online dating sites when you have two matchmakers of your own? lol

7:28 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Oh That's Great News! I am glad Smokey's going to be fine!

And you should feel flattered! You deserve it!

11:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Smokey!!!! And your cousin is in my thoughts...

It's a cross to bear when someone is as pretty as your are. Poor you ;-)

4:58 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Congrats on Smokey, Leave.

Do you think if I walked your dogs I could meet women this way?

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home