Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's That Time of the Month

No, not THAT time. It's the time where I make a new post and provide you with some updates of the excitement that is my life.

I went on a date. It sucked.

I got a remote car starter. It rocks.

I got a space heater for my bedroom. I no longer shiver when I get out of bed.

My puppy is now 10 months old and is 22 lbs. He has been raising hell around the apartment.

I haven't gotten any in 11 months. I'm very grumpy.

All holiday shopping was completed two weeks before the holiday. I was very happy.

My niece and nephew loved the presents I got them. I was happy.

I just remembered I haven' t gotten any in 11 months. I'm grumpy again.

Hope you all have a very Happy Holiday season. Happy Hanukkah. Merry Christmas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

May you get laid more often than tourists in Hawaii, baby!

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Leave!

And not getting some does indeed make us grumpy ;-)

3:47 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

I am with you on the date and getting any part... It sucks, both...

Happy Holidays, Hon!

2:21 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Sorry about the 11 months.

Remote car starter.

My mind wants to make a connection but my brain says no (fortunately).

11:21 AM

 
Blogger buffalodick said...

"Girl With Big Rack Not Laid In Almost A Year!" Even the National Equirer would print that and expect anyone to believe it!

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home