Tuesday, January 16, 2007

6 Weird Things

Marty tagged me with this. For some reason he wants to know six weird things about me. So here they are:

1. I am OCD about only one or two things.
2. I am obsessed with my DVR.
3. I take my dog to daycare.
4. Sometimes I imagine going on a crime spree but then I realize all the ways that I'll get caught.
5. I want a relationship, but I am petrified of commitment.
6. I am paralyzed by my fear of bees.

Now, I'm not going to tag anyone with this since everyone has already been tagged and LB hates them.

4 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

spelling bees?

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your list!

And many thanks for not tagging me.

7:17 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Oh please... YOU get caught... Nevva!

4:32 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Yeah, thanks for not tagging me too. And good to see you back.

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home