Sunday, January 14, 2007

Long Time No Blog

I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger. However, I can't tell you what I've been doing or rather, I have nothing to show for all my busyness.

I've been busy with school and with work. Rocky starts obedience class this Tuesday and he also will start daycare once a week to help absorb some of his puppy energy. I thought it would be best to help expend some of his energy while I still have some belongings. So far he has eaten 2 candy canes and destroyed many, many pieces of paper, some important, some not.

What else? I've been going to the gym 5 days a week and I'm still trying to have a social life, which is coming along slowly.

I've been very busy watching all of the shows that I have DVR'd. My DVR and my remote car starter were my best presents to myself.

I just discovered that I need to do a Residency within the next 3 months. I think that I have to go to MN. Very exciting, first UT and now MN. I can hardly contain myself.

Hmmm....nothing else to tell. I've been trying to to keep up on your blogs, but I'm falling behind. I still love you and find you all wildly entertaining.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Congrats on the gym - I am inspired by you!!!

As for Rocky, I have a stack of papers to be shredded, is he available?

Glad things are going well!

5:08 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

You have been busy!

And all of it good, forward-thinking business. Well done, Rackerella!

Any chance you can push MN back until late spring/early summer? It's beautiful then, but misery in the winter.

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home