Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I spent New Year's Eve at my sister in law's. She had a little party. My 4 year old niece made it until midnight. I barely did. It was fun.

Did anyone watch the Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve? He looks good, but sounds so awful. Maybe it's time to pass the torch.

I surfed some blog's looking for New Year's Resolutions and I didn't see any. Does anyone make them anymore? Should we even bother? I am going to bother. I'm going to make some this year and see what happens. So here they are in no particular order:

Back up my laptop hard drive.
No more talking to or texting the Ex.
Get more exercise.
Eat better.
Lose weight.
Actually go on a date when someone asks regardless of my self image at the time.


Now, let me hear some of yours.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Leave! LOL @ barely staying awake, that was me too ;-)

I don't make resolutions for the new year, I try to make them throughout the year. But suffice to say, we share the eat better, get more exercise thingy lol.

5:21 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Happy New Year, Hon!!!

6:09 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Happy New Year, Leave!

For 2007, just remain as lovely, sweet and kind as you are.

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Happiest of New Years for you, missy, and I mean it: no more stress, asshat exes, or computer meltdowns.

As for me, I've resolved to stay out of the gossip magazines for awhile. Gonna lay low and sneak in and out of rehab.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Hey Chica,

Your resolutions are great. They are measureable and realistic; I'm sure you will accomplish them.

I do wish you luck in not just going out on a date but finding the love of your life!

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home